Reannon Muth is the founder and owner of Skylark Media Consultants. Prior to starting her own social media marketing consulting firm, Reannon worked as a freelance travel writer and the Director of Content Development for a leading internet marketing company. She currently lives in Las Vegas, Nevada. You can follow her on Twitter @afineskylark.
Yesterday I had the good fortune to meet several local businessmen and women and entrepreneurs during the two-hour long workshop I gave on content marketing.
Some of the topics we touched on included:
* What is a blog and why every business needs one
* How content marketing is a secret weapon for small businesses
* Free tools and resources small businesses can use to get started
* How to develop an effective content marketing strategy
* What sort of content is most likely to generate leads
Because the group was small, we were able to have a nice discussion afterwards. Several people chimed in with helpful topic ideas for one another’s businesses, which was great. I love it when impromptu brainstorming sessions happen. In fact, it’s one of my favorite parts about teaching.
You can view the entire presentation below:
If you’d like to hire me to do consulting work for your small business, I offer half and full-day trainings (either in person or via Skype) to small businesses around the country. Call 702-970-2306 to learn more.