We understand small businesses because we are one, too! That said, like most small businesses, we operate on a tight a budget.
In order to help us keep our rates low, we ask that all clients kindly adhere to the following policies:
- Payments are due upfront—While we provide detailed work summaries for clients at the end of each month, we ask that we are paid upfront—on the 1st of every month. The exception to this would be one-time services, such as social media optimization, trainings or event coverage. In these instances, we ask that 50% be paid upfront and 50% be paid upon completion of the project or event.
- Payments must be paid via PayPal or Venmo—While we’d be happy to discuss other digital payment options, we do not accept payment through the postal service.
- All fees associated with PayPal or Venmo transfers must be handled by the client—We do not cover any expenses related to transferring funds through PayPal, Venmo or any other digital payment service you use.
- Interest will be charged for late payments—Payments are due either on the 1st of the month or upon receiving an invoice. We give clients net 15 days to pay an invoice, after which the invoice will incur a 5% interest penalty. The invoice will continue to incur a 5% penalty on the 1st of every month until the invoice is paid in full.
- We ask for a 30 day notice of termination—We are a no contract company. Thus, if at any time either party wishes to terminate the agreement, all that is needed is a 30 day notice. We ask that the request please be made in writing.